We offer a full line of Online Services that are absolutely FREE.
Stay up to date with your account activity with FREE account alerts instantly delivered to your inbox. You can receive e-Alerts via email or as an MMS message to your mobile phone.
Registration is easy! You may activate and manage your e-Alerts from your Online Banking account.
To sign up for e-Alerts, simply follow the instructions below:
- Log in to your Online Banking account
- Select e-Alerts from the menu at the left side of the page
- Select the Add e-Alert icon
- Complete the Default Settings page
- Select the event you wish to be notified about
- Click Continue
- Fill out the necessary fields of information. (You may choose to have e-Alerts sent up to 3 email addresses, or up to 2 cell phone addresses. If you wish to have e-Alerts sent as an MMS message to your mobile phone, simply enter the email address of your mobile phone in the Cell Phone Address field).
- Click Continue
You will then see that the e-Alert has been added. To add more alerts, simply click on the Add e-Alert icon and follow the same steps. You may add, delete, or change your e-Alerts' default settings at any time.
Adding e-Alerts to your account will keep you up to date instantly when something occurs on your account. Sign up today or view our Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
e-Statements are an electronic version of your regular Robins Financial Credit Union statement that you would normally receive in the mail.*
- Receive your statement sooner
- Reduced risk of having your statement stolen; prevent identity theft
- Save paper
- Ability to view, print, or save your e-statement
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Stored up to 12 months online (which starts when you receive your first e-Statement)
Sign Up for e-Statements:
- Log in to Online Banking
- Select "E-Statements" from the menu
- Read and accept the disclosures
- The Agreement contains the requirements for your computer system to be able to receive e-Statements
Retrieve your e-Statement:
- Log in to online banking
- Select E-Statements from the left side menu
- Choose the appropriate statement from the available list
- View, print, or save your statements
*Note: If you receive an e-Statement, you will no longer receive a paper statement.
Robins Financial's FREE Bill Pay can simplify your life. You can pay all your bills online with just the click of a mouse. Pay bills online and on time. Just tell us who, when and how much to pay, and we will take care of the rest.
Bill Pay features include:
- Make one time payments, or set up future and recurring payments for all your bills.
- Set up and edit your payee list with ease.
- Online calendar tool helps you schedule your payments.
- eBills – see your payment amount and due date for all eBills eligible vendors.
View our Bill Pay Demo to see how easy it is. Sign up by simply logging in to Online Banking and selecting “Enroll in Bill Pay” in the top right corner from the homepage.
Payees that are not eligible for payment through this service include governmental agencies, including but not limited to, the Internal Revenue Service, all state and local tax authorities, collection agencies, as well as recipients of court-ordered payments like child support or alimony. However, payments to government agencies for utilities such as water are permitted. Also not eligible for payment are any organizations or individuals outside of the United States.
Robins Financial is making managing your money easier than ever. Users of financial management tools like Money Manager report saving an average of $100 a month by tracking spending and setting financial goals.
Wonder how it works? Try it out yourself by logging into Online Banking and click the Money Manager tab.
After your Robins Financial accounts are automatically added, it is easy to bring your complete financial picture into focus.
You can keep tabs on all of your accounts with Money Manager…even those outside of Robins Financial. Adding these accounts will help provide you with the complete financial picture you are looking for. Best of all, it is easy and secure to do with Money Manager. To Add An Account:
- Step 1: On the Dashboard page of Money Manager, click on the “Add” button at the top of the left hand column.
- Step 2: Select the financial institution by clicking its logo or searching by name or URL.
- Step 3: Enter your account credentials and Money Manager will display transaction and account balance information for any accounts you have with that institution.
Repeat with all of your financial institutions to complete your financial picture.
Whether you want to pay down debt or save towards a special purchase, Money Manager makes it easy to set goals and track your progress. To Create a Goal:
- Step 1: Click on the “Goals” tab and click “Add a Goal”. Then choose the type of goal you want to create.
- Step 2: Fill in the fields to name your goal and set up the specifics of the goal.
- Repeat for all of your financial goals!
The real power of Money Manager is in its ability to help you track and manage your finances by setting and monitoring spending targets. To Set a Spending Target:
- Step 1: Click on the “Budget” tab in Money Manager and then click “Add a New Spending Target” to get started.
- Step 2: Complete the fields to pick the tags you want to track for the target, name the target, set a monthly limit, and track the accounts that will count towards the target.
- Repeat for other spending categories – some of the most common expenses to track are groceries, transportation, and dining out.
Now that you have been introduced to Money Manager, login to Online Banking and click on the Money Manager tab to get started.