e-Statements are an electronic version of your regular Robins Financial Credit Union statement that you would normally receive in the mail.*
- Receive your statement sooner
- Reduced risk of having your statement stolen; prevent identity theft
- Save paper
- Ability to view, print, or save your e-statement
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Stored up to 12 months online (which starts when you receive your first e-Statement)
It's free and simple to get started:
- Log in to Digital Banking
- Select "E-Statements" from the menu
- Read and accept the disclosures
- The Agreement contains the requirements for your computer system to be able to receive e-Statements
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How will I know that an e-Statement is available?
You will receive an email notification whenever a new statement is available for viewing.
- How long will my e-Statement be available?
e-Statements are available for that last 12 months. If you need to view a statement older than 12 months, please visit a branch or contact us at 478-923-3773 or 800-241-2405.
- How do I update the email address for e-Statement notifications?
You can update your email address in Digital Banking by:
- Selecting Contact Preferences from the left side menu under the Self Service Options Tab
- Deleting your old email and entering your new email
- Then selecting Submit (If you need a visual aid please see Contact Preferences in our Digital Banking Guide)
*Note: If you receive an e-Statement, you will no longer receive a paper statement.