The Credit Union Difference
Why bank at Robins Financial? We’re a credit union and that makes all the difference. As a member, you’re also an owner of the credit union and everything we do is with you in mind. All of our profits are returned back to our members in the form of higher dividend rates, lower loan rates, and little to no fees.
We’re also big supporters of our local communities. We partner with various charitable groups and organizations who better our communities by building homes for families, researching cures for cancer, taking care of children in need, supporting our veterans and many other vital contributions.
Robins Financial also funds scholarships to help our younger members further their education. To date Robins Financial has donated close to half a million dollars to give students the ability to further their education and succeed in life.
That’s the kind of community involvement that makes our members proud to be a part of the credit union. The peace of mind knowing your money is not only going further because of the more affordable products and services the credit union can offer, but also that profits are staying here with you and in the community helping it thrive.
Here are just a few ways Robins Financial helped our members and our community in 2017:
- $12,000,000 paid to members in a Loyalty Reward
- $8,000,000 dividends paid to members with deposit accounts
- $1,800,000 in ATM fees refunded to members
- $800,000 in NSF fees refunded to members
- $216,775 donated to local charitable organizations and causes in 30 of our counties
- $53,500 donated by employees to United Way of Central Georgia
- $30,000 raised by our staff for Children’s Miracle Network benefiting our local Children's Hospital in Macon
- $40,000 invested in student scholarship programs to further the education of young people in the community
- 11,500 students attended 842 financial literacy classes at 27 schools in our community
- 7,200 accounts opened for new youth members (ages 16-26)
- 357 First Time Auto Loans were issued to members with balances totaling $3,879,823
- 277 First Time Mortgage Loans with balances totaling $35,086,822
- 29,000 mobile banking apps were downloaded for free giving members access to their accounts anytime, anywhere
- Robins Financial Card Guard App was introduced to give members the ability to turn on/off and manage their Robins Financial debit and credit cards
- 38 ATMs were upgraded with the latest security technology and the ability to accept cash deposits
- A new branch location was opened in Dublin to better serve on members in and around Laurens County
- 33,000 pounds of sensitive documents shredded during our free community shred events
- $22,000 in holiday donations were given to 28 charities during our annual 25 Days of Giving campaign
- 50 care packages were sent to RAFB troops overseas by our employees
- 50 Shoeboxes for the elderly were donated by employees to support Meals on Wheels
- 250 toys collected for Toys for Tots
- Employees volunteered at various events through the year like Ronald McDonald House, Rebuilding Together, American Red Cross Blood Drives, and Habitat for Humanity
Start enjoying the benefits of membership today! Robins Financial Credit Union… Better Banking for Everyone.