2019 Scholarship... Apply Now
We are accepting applications for our 2019 Scholarship. This scholarship is open to any Robins Financial Credit Union member who will graduate from high school in 2019, and who will be attending a university or college in the State of Georgia.
To get all the details view our scholarship information and guidelines.
Your completed application must include:
- Completed Scholarship Application.
- Acceptance Letter from the in-state College or University you plan to attend. (Just one is fine. If you have not yet been accepted to the school you plan to attend, send a letter from any school.)
- Copy of your most recent high school report card (Either a photocopy or print out of an online transcript is acceptable)
- Copy of a complete FAFSA Student Aid Report or a completed copy of parents 2018 Income Tax statement (Entire report or return is required)
- An Achievement/Activities Form (Must be completed on the form provided, in the space provided. Additional pages, resumes, or portfolios will not be considered.)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (Must be written by non-relatives. Please remove letters from envelopes to include in packet.)
- One Page typed essay answering the following questions: What does financial responsibility mean to you and how do you manage your finances? How will receiving your college degree help improve your financial future and how can Robins Financial Credit Union help you achieve your financial goals? (Spelling and grammar will be considered)
Deadline to apply: Noon, March 29th 2019