2018 Robins Financial Scholarship
We are now accepting applications for our 2018 Scholarship. This scholarship is open to High School Seniors who plan to attend a university or college in the State of Georgia. This scholarship is a 1-year, $2,000 scholarship that is paid directly to the university or college that the student is attending.
To get all the details view our scholarship information and guidelines.
Your completed application must include:
- Completed Scholarship Application
- College Acceptance Letter (Just one is fine. From a college or university in the State of Georgia only.)
- Copy of your most recent high school report card to include your cumulative GPA (Does not have to be an official transcript)
- Copy of a complete FASFA Student Aid Report or a completed copy of parents previous year Income Tax statement (Entire report or return is required)
- An Achievement/Activities Form (Must be completed on the form provided, in the space provided. Additional pages, resumes, or portfolios will not be considered.)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (Must be written by non-relatives. Please remove letters from envelopes to include in packet.)
- One Page typed essay answering the following questions: What does financial responsibility mean to you and how do you manage your finances? How will receiving your college degree help improve your financial future and how can Robins Financial Credit Union help you achieve your financial goals?
Deadline to apply: Noon, Friday, March 23rd
Scholarship open to Robins Financial Credit Union members only. Must be a graduating high school senior attending a college or university in the State of Georgia to apply. No incomplete applications will be considered, nor applications received after the deadline. See robinsfcu.org for official scholarship information and guidelines