Choose your way to pay.
Better Banking means making purchases easy, secure, and convenient while you’re on the go.
With a digital wallet, you can securely store your Robins Financial Credit Union debit or credit card details to make purchases at a store with your mobile device or online with your computer or other device.
With Apple Pay® you can easily make purchases at participating merchants with virtual cards on your iPhone 6® and iPhone 6 Plus®. While Apple Pay offers an exciting way to make purchases on the go, you still get all the rewards, benefits, and protections your Robins Financial Visa card provides.
- Pay with a single touch – Use Apple Pay and your Robins Financial debit or credit card to pay the easy, secure and private way. Use your Robins Financial card at thousands of stores and participating apps with Apple Pay. See a complete list of Apple Pay merchants at apple.com/apple-pay/where-to-use-apple-pay.
- A secure way to pay – rest easy. Apple Pay transactions are authorized with TouchID™ thumbprint security or your passcode and transactions never use your card number.
- A safe way to shop – When you use Apple Pay, your Robins Financial card number is not stored on your phone or given to the merchant. A unique digital code is created specifically for that device. Your payment information is stored in your Passbook® app. You still enjoy all the benefits of your Robins Financial debit and credit card, including Visa’s Zero Liability policy that protects you from unauthorized charges.
It’s a snap to get started.
- Make sure your iPhone 6®, iPhone 6 Plus®, iPad Air 2®, or iPad Mini 3® has the latest version of IOS 8 or later.
- Add your Robins Financial card to Apple Pay in Passbook by taking a picture of your card or manually type in your card information…it’s that easy! *The first card you add will automatically become your default payment card. You can go to Passbook anytime to pay with a different card and ad or remove any of your cards as needed.
- Pay securely with a single touch at thousands of store and participating apps.
Learn more about Apple Pay here.
*Apple®, iPhone®, and Passbook® are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay™, Apple Watch™ and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple, Inc.
As an Android user, there’s a lot to love about Google Pay. Like how it lets you use your favorite Robins Financial debit or credit card at over a million locations in the U.S. To see a full list of Google Pay places to pay, visit pay.google.com/about.
Making payments is safe when you use Google Pay. Your card number isn’t stored on your phone or given to the merchant with your payment. Instead, Google Pay uses a virtual account number to represent your account information thus providing an extra layer of security.
Getting started is easy:
- Download the Google Pay app
- Add your Robins Financial Visa® card – it’s as simple as snapping a picture of your card
- You’re done!
It’s that simple. When you’re ready to pay, unlock your phone as usual and hold it over the merchant’s contact-less payment terminal. No need to open an app!
Have some additional questions? Learn more about Google Pay.
* Android, Google Pay, and the Android Logo are trademarks of Google Inc. The Android Robot is reproduced or modified from work crated and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License. Message and data rates may apply. Terms and conditions are available.
Samsung Pay makes paying with your phone fast, easy and convenient. Plus, it works almost anywhere you can swipe or tap your card. To learn more about Samsung Pay visit samsung.com/pay.
Samsung Pay offers their best security, built in. Transactions are authorized with your fingerprint and use a digital identifier instead of your card number. And even if your phone is compromised, Samsung KNOX technology encrypts your card information with a separate, secure data vault.
Simple to set up, simple to pay:
- Make sure your compatible Samsung device is updated with Samsung Pay
- Take a picture of your Robins Financial debit or credit card with your device’s camera
- Secure it with your fingerprint and backup PIN and you’ll be ready to go
Eligible devices include the Samsung Galaxy S6®, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge®, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+®, and Samsung Galaxy Note® 5.
*Samsung®, Samsung Pay®, Samsung Galaxy S6®, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge®, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+®, and Samsung Galaxy Note® 5 are registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., td. Only compatible with select cards, carriers, and Samsung devices; see the Samsung Pay Support page for compatibility information. Message and data rates may apply. Terms and conditions are available.
Visa® Secure Remote Commerce
Click to pay with your Robins Financial Visa® debit or credit card when you see this icon: .
- Easy: You no longer have to enter 16-digit primary account numbers, look up passwords, or fill out long forms to make a purchase
- Smart: Wherever you see the icon above and Visa® credit/debit cards are accepted, you’ll enjoy the same time saving digital checkout
- Secure: When you click to pay with Visa®, you can feel confident knowing that Visa® uses advanced technologies and multiple layers of payment security to help protect your card against unauthorized use
When you’re ready to check out, make sure you click to pay with your Robins Financial Visa® debit or credit card.
Learn more about Visa® Secure Remote Commerce.
The EMV® SRC payment icon, consisting of a pentagon design oriented on its side with a stylized depiction of a fast forward symbol on the right, formed by a continuous line, is a trademark owned by and used with permission of EMVCo, LLC.