Robins Financial's Digital Banking service puts your account at your fingertips 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Access Digital Banking however it is most convenient for you. Either with our mobile apps, or through your web browser.
Digital Banking allows you to:
- View account and loan balances
- Transfer funds to accounts at Robins Financial or other financial institutions
- Make loan payments
- View transaction and payment history
- View copies of check images
- View, print, or save your e-Statements
- Set up e-Alerts
- Pay bills using Bill Pay
- Make check deposits (only available in our Apps)
- Find branch/ATM locations and navigate using your phone's GPS
- Access to Money Manager, a financial management tool
- Eligible members can view their FICO® Score for free, updated quarterly
Your security is important to us. You can rest assured your Digital Banking session is secure using the latest in SSL encryption.
For support regarding the use of Quicken with Digital Banking, please click here.
Please note: Members who do not log in to Digital Banking for 6 months, will have to re-enroll by clicking on "I'm a New User" on our homepage.
Eligibility Requirements may apply.
iPhone®, iPod touch®, and iPad® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple, Inc. Standard data rates apply through your cell phone provider. Contact your cell phone provider for rate details.
Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions. Portions of this page are reproduced from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License. Standard data rates apply through your cell phone provider. Contact your cell phone provider for rate details.
Choose your way to pay.
Better Banking means making purchases easy, secure, and convenient while you’re on the go.
With a Digital Wallet, you can securely store your Robins Financial Credit Union debit or credit card details to make purchases at a store with your mobile device or online with your computer or other device.
With Apple Pay® you can easily make purchases at participating merchants with virtual cards on your iPhone 6® and iPhone 6 Plus®. While Apple Pay offers an exciting way to make purchases on the go, you still get all the rewards, benefits, and protections your Robins Financial Visa card provides.
- Pay with a single touch – Use Apple Pay and your Robins Financial debit or credit card to pay the easy, secure and private way. Use your Robins Financial card at thousands of stores and participating apps with Apple Pay. See a complete list of Apple Pay merchants at apple.com/apple-pay/where-to-use-apple-pay.
- A secure way to pay – rest easy. Apple Pay transactions are authorized with TouchID™ thumbprint security or your passcode and transactions never use your card number.
- A safe way to shop – When you use Apple Pay, your Robins Financial card number is not stored on your phone or given to the merchant. A unique digital code is created specifically for that device. Your payment information is stored in your Passbook® app. You still enjoy all the benefits of your Robins Financial debit and credit card, including Visa’s Zero Liability policy that protects you from unauthorized charges.
It’s a snap to get started.
- Make sure your iPhone 6®, iPhone 6 Plus®, iPad Air 2®, or iPad Mini 3® has the latest version of IOS 8 or later.
- Add your Robins Financial card to Apple Pay in Passbook by taking a picture of your card or manually type in your card information…it’s that easy! *The first card you add will automatically become your default payment card. You can go to Passbook anytime to pay with a different card and ad or remove any of your cards as needed.
- Pay securely with a single touch at thousands of store and participating apps.
Learn more about Apple Pay here.
*Apple®, iPhone®, and Passbook® are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay™, Apple Watch™ and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple, Inc.
As an Android user, there’s a lot to love about Google Pay. Like how it lets you use your favorite Robins Financial debit or credit card at over a million locations in the U.S. To see a full list of Google Pay places to pay, visit pay.google.com/about.
Making payments is safe when you use Google Pay. Your card number isn’t stored on your phone or given to the merchant with your payment. Instead, Google Pay uses a virtual account number to represent your account information thus providing an extra layer of security.
Getting started is easy:
- Download the Google Pay app
- Add your Robins Financial Visa® card – it’s as simple as snapping a picture of your card
- You’re done!
It’s that simple. When you’re ready to pay, unlock your phone as usual and hold it over the merchant’s contact-less payment terminal. No need to open an app!
Have some additional questions? Learn more about Google Pay.
* Android, Google Pay, and the Android Logo are trademarks of Google Inc. The Android Robot is reproduced or modified from work crated and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License. Message and data rates may apply. Terms and conditions are available.
Samsung Pay makes paying with your phone fast, easy and convenient. Plus, it works almost anywhere you can swipe or tap your card. To learn more about Samsung Pay visit samsung.com/pay.
Samsung Pay offers their best security, built in. Transactions are authorized with your fingerprint and use a digital identifier instead of your card number. And even if your phone is compromised, Samsung KNOX technology encrypts your card information with a separate, secure data vault.
Simple to set up, simple to pay:
- Make sure your compatible Samsung device is updated with Samsung Pay
- Take a picture of your Robins Financial debit or credit card with your device’s camera
- Secure it with your fingerprint and backup PIN and you’ll be ready to go
Eligible devices include the Samsung Galaxy S6®, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge®, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+®, and Samsung Galaxy Note® 5.
*Samsung®, Samsung Pay®, Samsung Galaxy S6®, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge®, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+®, and Samsung Galaxy Note® 5 are registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., td. Only compatible with select cards, carriers, and Samsung devices; see the Samsung Pay Support page for compatibility information. Message and data rates may apply. Terms and conditions are available.
Pay online the easier way with Visa® Checkout and your Robins Financial Visa® card.
Say hello to a simple, speedy, and safe new way to pay for your online purchases.
- Skip typing in your card and shipping details every time; all you need is your Visa® Checkout login to pay!
- Enroll with your Robins Financial Visa® card. Then use it to pay for online purchases wherever you see the Visa® Checkout logo.
- Guard your personal information with multiple layers of security.
Enroll your Robins Financial Visa® card once, then simply:
- Look for the Visa® Checkout button:
- Enter your login and password.
- Confirm your purchase.
To enroll, click the button below and complete the form.
Text Banking is an easy and quick way to manage your Robins Financial account. Enroll in the Product and Services tab inside of Digital Banking. Select Manage Text Banking and complete the enrollment form.
With Text Banking from Robins Financial you can check your balances, view history, and transfer funds within your account on the go.
After you enroll, just text the prompts below to 226563 and stay on top of your finances.
Text Banking Prompts
- BAL – list of account balances
- list of account history
- transfers funds from one account to another
- HELP – website and phone numbers to get help related to Text Banking
- STOP – disables Text Banking for this mobile number
- LIST – receive a list of available commands
Standard text and data rates apply through your cell phone provider. Contact your cell phone provider for rate details.
Our Digital Services allow you to access your account anytime, anywhere, on any device. But sometimes, you may not know where to start. Take a look at our helpful tutorials to get started.
Enrolling in Digital Banking: This video will walk you through step-by-step on how to create a login and sign in for the first time.
Digital Banking Overview: In this video we will take a quick look at some of the major features in Digital Banking.
Transferring Funds: This may seem simple, but we offer a lot of ways to transfer funds. Take a look at this brief video for examples of all the options available.
Mobile Deposit: Did you know that you can complete most of your transactions on the go without having to stop by a branch? In this video, we go over the process of signing up for Mobile Deposit and how to use this time saving feature.
Go paperless with e-Statements: Also known as electronic statements, e-Statements means no more worrying about keeping up with your paper statements, or waiting on them to arrive by mail. Take a look at our helpful tutorial to get started!
How to use Bill Pay: No one enjoys paying bills, but we are here to provide the tools you need to pay your bills easily and make sure they are paid on time. Our short tutorial goes over everything you need to know to get started.