Important Branch Information: COVID-19
Last Updated: 3/23/2020 11:00am
Robins Financial is committed to keeping you informed during times of impending or actual emergencies such as the current global coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
Beginning Tuesday, March 24, 2020, we will be closing our branch lobbies. Drive-thru only services will be available. We will also allow necessary in-branch visits by appointment only. To setup an appointment please use the button below.
We Are Here to Help
During this global pandemic, Robins Financial is here to help. If you should be adversely affected financially as a result of COVID-19, please let us know. We stand by, with several options, ready to work with you, as needed, to minimize potential financial hardships.
Convenient & Safe Access
Our branches lobbies will close indefinitely beginning Tuesday, March 24th. We continue to encourage members to use remote services whenever possible. Robins Financial has a number of ways for you to access your accounts anytime, from anywhere.
- Digital Banking: transfer funds, make loan payments, deposit checks with mobile deposit (eligibility required), add services, apply for loans, and manage your money all in one place. Digital Banking is available through any internet browser whether you’re on a computer, or your mobile device. You can also download our apps for Android or Apple devices. If you’re not familiar with Digital Banking, you can review our for additional information.
- Use our online loan payments portal to pay your Robins Financial loans online from another financial institution.
- Command Call: an easy way to perform transactions over the phone. This option is available 24/7. Start today by dialing 478-923-3773 or 800-241-2405, option 1.
- Access your account at any one of our 85,000+ surcharge free ATMs. a location nearest you.
- Our is available for all account related inquires during normal business hours.
- All of our loan applications, including mortgage loans, are available online.
We also ask for the health and safety of our staff and other members, that you use one of these alternate means of doing business if you are sick. Please practice social distancing, and quarantine yourself if you are experiencing a cough, fever, or shortness of breath. If you have an emergent banking need, and are sick, please contact us by phone and we will serve you.
For our branches that will remain open to serve you. We have a stringent cleaning procedure in place and will conduct additional cleanings as needed to limit the spread of germs. Our team members are reminded to ensure their hands are regularly washed or sanitized and are following the wellness guidelines below.
- Sneeze or cough into your elbow or a tissue and wash your hands immediately.
- Maintain at least a six foot distance between you and anyone coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your face, especially around your eyes, ears, mouth, and nose.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water for the recommended 20 seconds or more.
- Consider getting a flu shot if you haven’t already.
- Eat a healthful, nutritious diet, and get regular exercise, plenty of fresh air, and rest to support your immune system.
- Practice stress management techniques to support your wellness.
- If you start to feel ill, contact a medical professional immediately and do not go to work or any other public location.
We will keep you informed about any updates pertaining to the COVID-19 outbreak on our website.
*Mobile Deposit is only available to eligible members.