Loan Payment Options
Better Banking means making payments simple and easy. Robins Financial offers you a fast and easy way to make your loan payments online using your own account or accounts from other financial institutions.
We offer the following methods to pay your loans:
- Transfer funds in Online Banking from a deposit account at the credit union to your loan.
- Transfer funds in Online Banking from an external deposit account from another financial institution to your Robins Financial loan.*
- If you need to make a payment from another financial institution click here to launch loan payment.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How do I register?
- Click here to register.
- Follow the prompts to register your account
- What loans can I pay with this method?
- You can make a loan payment to any loan type with the exception of a first mortgage and business loans.
- What type of accounts can be used to pay my Robins Financial loan?
- Any type of deposit account may be used to pay your Robins Financial loan.
- Note: You will need the complete routing and account information from your other account.
- Is there a fee for this service?
- There is no fee for using this service if done online.
- There is a $3.00 fee if a payment is made over the phone with an agent.
- Is there a limit on how much can be paid?
- Payments done online have a maximum payment amount of $1,500.00. For payments above that amount, you will need to call one of our agents to assist you with this payment.
- Note: There is a $3.00 fee if a payment is made over the phone with an agent.
- What is Express Pay?
- Express pay allows you to make a one-time payment without registering your account.
*Must meet eligibility requirements.