Robins Financial is making managing your money easier than ever. Users of financial management tools like Money Manager report saving an average of $100 a month by tracking spending and setting financial goals.
Wonder how it works? Try it out yourself by logging into Digital Banking and click the Money Manager tab.
After your Robins Financial accounts are automatically added, it is easy to bring your complete financial picture into focus.
You can keep tabs on all of your accounts with Money Manager…even those outside of Robins Financial. Adding these accounts will help provide you with the complete financial picture you are looking for. Best of all, it is easy and secure to do with Money Manager. To Add An Account:
- Step 1: On the Dashboard page of Money Manager, click on the “Add” button at the top of the left hand column.
- Step 2: Select the financial institution by clicking its logo or searching by name or URL.
- Step 3: Enter your account credentials and Money Manager will display transaction and account balance information for any accounts you have with that institution.
Repeat with all of your financial institutions to complete your financial picture.
Whether you want to pay down debt or save towards a special purchase, Money Manager makes it easy to set goals and track your progress. To Create a Goal:
- Step 1: Click on the “Goals” tab and click “Add a Goal”. Then choose the type of goal you want to create.
- Step 2: Fill in the fields to name your goal and set up the specifics of the goal.
- Repeat for all of your financial goals!
The real power of Money Manager is in its ability to help you track and manage your finances by setting and monitoring spending targets. To Set a Spending Target:
- Step 1: Click on the “Budget” tab in Money Manager and then click “Add a New Spending Target” to get started.
- Step 2: Complete the fields to pick the tags you want to track for the target, name the target, set a monthly limit, and track the accounts that will count towards the target.
- Repeat for other spending categories – some of the most common expenses to track are groceries, transportation, and dining out.
Now that you have been introduced to Money Manager, login to Digital Banking and click on the Money Manager tab to get started.